Triangle of Lust
(Robert Bonfils, cover artist)
A masochistic husband, a frustrated wife, a greedy sex-peddler find themselves hopelessly enmeshed in a triangle of passion.
- “Triangle of lust” is going to be my new favorite euphemism for my pubic area.
- To-Do: Come up with a joke that begins with the sentence, “A masochistic husband, a frustrated wife, and a greedy sex-peddler walk into a bar.”
- It’s pretty obvious which cover character is the masochistic husband, but I can’t decide if the redhead in the foreground (who is apparently falling off of a very small snowy hill) is the frustrated wife or the greedy sex-peddler.
- What in god’s name is lurking behind the couple?? It looks like Satan holding a shar-pei puppy.
- Bonfils cover girls make me happy to be alive.
- theodorecowell likes this
- kempersperfectlygroomedmustache reblogged this from dirtysleazysexy
- dirtysleazysexy reblogged this from vintagesleaze and added:
- fantazmaster reblogged this from vintagesleaze
- fantazmaster likes this
- vintagesleaze posted this